Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Greetings!

Hi, this is Mimi~

Suddenly, I've decided that I'll make my own Buck-Tick blog. Wow.

This is random, but since I can practice my writing skills, I'm gonna give it a try and write about BT. As a fan, this blog will be dedicated to their work and how they affect me, so expect reflections and essays. Also, I might discuss some of their themes, videos and lyrics. Anyway, this is just a fan page. Though, relatively I'm a new fan with only about  five years of experience with this band, I hope that this will be a good fan page for fans to enjoy.

Please bear with me~

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I found this blog, I was searching for information about "Long distance call" ... I reach this blog, I love your interpretation, please keep going.

    Greetings from México.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. ^^

      I hope I'll find some time to post more articles~

      Delete